Areas of Focus
The Addy Foundation takes a holistic approach to community investments by focusing on five areas of grantmaking, strategically intended to lift, support, and strengthen communities.
Our Areas of Focus
Civic and Community Engagement
- Civic Education
- Community Revitalization
- Arts Accessibility
- Cultural Enrichment
- Operational Support (for arts programs focused on low income populations)
- Early Childhood
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Workforce Entry
- Special Needs Education
- Financial Literacy
- Mental Health
- Family Planning
- Medical Resources for low income populations
- Food Insecurity
- Digital Divide/Technology
- Access to Housing and Shelters
- Re-entry Programs
- Senior Well-being
- Social Service Agencies that support inspired communities rich in opportunity
The Addy Foundation does not award grants to the following types of organizations or for the following purposes:
– Private foundations, including private operating foundations.
– Individuals or families.
– Political organizations, political candidates, lobbyists or related organizations.
– Fraternal or social groups, athletic teams, bands, or similar organizations.
– Faith based organizations or initiatives where the primary purpose is to promote religious doctrine or tenets
– Organizations that do not have Section 501(c)(3) determination letters from the IRS.
For general questions about The Addy Foundation, please complete the form using the link below.Contact Us